AIRLUX COVID-19 Safety Announcement
Statement of Purpose
Airlux is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Airlux personnel, partners, and customers. A combination of measures is used to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission in our workplace and at all of our onsite installations. All Airlux personnel must follow the procedures outlined in this plan to prevent or reduce exposure to COVID-19.
Risks at the workplace
The spread of the virus which causes COVID-19 is spread by droplets when a person coughs or sneezes, if you touch a contaminated surface and then touch your face. The risk of a person to person transmission increases when people are in close contact, by an increased amount of time spent together and by the more people you come near. The risk of surface transmission increases when multiple people come in contact with the same surface over a short period of time.
We will call and do a safety assessment to ensure the home/apartment is safe to enter. The following guidelines must be met in order for Airlux personnel to enter the specific household scheduled for a certain day :
- One of our staff will ask the owner of the household some health screening questions in consideration of public health guidance and our obligation to maintain a safe environment for our team and customers
- Everyone on site must be able to support physical distancing of at least 2 meters
- Before arriving on-site, all Airlux personnel including project managers and installers will perform daily health screenings to ensure they are safe to enter the site for the installation.
- All Airlux staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the entirety of the install, which includes a mask, gloves, and boot covers.
- All Airlux personnel entering indoor spaces shall ensure good air exchange by opening windows/doors when possible
- All equipment used is sanitized and appropriately discarded as directed by health Canada
While practicing the recommended safety protocol set out to combat COVID-19, the Airlux team will continue to work providing the same industry-leading quality and customer service standards we always strive for. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Ilia Baiman, the managing director at 604-304-3429