Are you an experienced Air Conditioning Installer looking for a reputable, stable company to grow with? Established in 2004, Airlux is known for manufacturing, selling and installing a variety of energy saving cooling, heating and ventilation products to customers across Canada and the United States. Our company’s goal is to promote energy efficient heating, cooling and ventilation solutions in North America by making equipment and installation as affordable as possible for as many customers as possible
Due to our expansion, we are immediately seeking exceptional Air Conditioner Installers/Technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality work in residential installations. If you are a self-motivated individual with great work ethic and the right experience, we would love to hear from you!
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Installations of Mini-Split ductless air conditioners
- Drive to and from Job sites ( Valid Driver’s License required)
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings or other specifications
- Measure and lay out reference points for installation
- Assemble and install refrigeration or air conditioning components such as motors, controls, gauges, valves, circulating pumps, condensers, humidifiers, evaporators and compressors using hand and power tools
- Measure and cut piping, and connect piping using welding and brazing equipment
- Install, troubleshoot and overhaul heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Start up system and test for leaks using testing devices
- Recharge system with refrigerant, check and test regulators, calibrate system and perform routine maintenance and servicing
- Repair and replace parts and components for conditioning, ventilation or heat pump systems
- Must have 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong work ethic.
- Integrity. Someone who does the right thing when no one is looking.
- Adaptable and able to embrace change.
- Team oriented but Self-motivated.
- Professional and Respectful
- Willing to learn and grow.
- Passion for helping people improve their comfort, their wallets, and the planet.
- Master of time management and organization
- Basic computer skills. Email, google calendar, basic excel
- Must have 3 references
- Must be able to work long hours and possible weekends
- Physical ability to handle heavy equipment/ climb ladders/ability to stand for extended period
- 3-5 years (Required)
- Valid Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations across B.C.
and permanent residents will be given priority.